I recently signed my son up to play tackle football at OTRD. They have a new tackle football program that they have started this year. When I heard about tackle football with the OTRD I was excited because all my kids participate in their programs. OTRD does such a great job with all their programs. While I was talking to another mom she informed that the other little league tackle program MCYCFL has refused to play OTRD little league. Why on earth would a grown man do that? I researched myself and couldn’t believe it. The MCYCFL website talks about teaching sportsmanship and developing youth. In the end isn’t it about the kids? It’s unfortunate that egos and pride are ruining youth sports. I’m embarrassed for our community.
- Nearly 20,000 Expected to Attend Free Concert
- CSI U-Pick Garden Raspberries Are Ready to Pick
- CANCER SUPPORT GROUP STARTS JULY 16
- Costa Vida Fresh Mexican Grill
- New Laws Take Effect in Idaho
- Ann H (Martinez) Solosabal
- CONFRONTING THREATS FROM CHINA
- Youth Football
- Micaela E'Venette Merrill to Tallmadge Kingsley Richmond
- Jay Douglas Greene
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.