(BPT) - Millions of fans have pledged their love to the Kansas City Chiefs, but none have actually pledged their love with a wedding on the GEHA Deck at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium until now. Jordyn Burnidge and Chad Clauser won the chance to be the first couple married at a Chiefs home game through a contest conducted by Helzberg Diamonds.
Around the HomeAutomotiveBridalBusiness & CareersCommunity CaresEducationEspanolFamily LivingFashion, Beauty & FitnessFood, Recipes & EntertainingGift IdeasGreen LivingHealth & WellnessHome DecoratingHome ImprovementHot TopicsHow ToKitchen, Bed & BathLawn & GardenMoney & FinanceNews FrontPetsPrnewswireReal EstateSeasonalSenior LivingTech Talk & InnovationTravel
- Five elk die in the Wood River Valley after eating toxic yew plants
- Be Prepared — and Stay Safe — if Winter Weather Causes Power Outages
- Armor Your Soil
- Two Keynote Speakers to Present at Upcoming Soil Health Workshop
- National Flight Academy Scholarship for Idaho Students
- Minidoka County School District Child Find