Bernice Hiatt Dayton, a 92-year-old Paul resident, died Wednesday, July 3, 2019, at her home in Paul. The funeral was held Monday, July 8, at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints – Paul Stake Center, located at 424 W. Ellis Ave., in Paul. Burial followed at the Paul Cemetery. Arrangements were entrusted to the care of Rasmussen-Wilson Funeral Home, 1350 E. 16th St., Burley.
- Nearly 20,000 Expected to Attend Free Concert
- CSI U-Pick Garden Raspberries Are Ready to Pick
- CANCER SUPPORT GROUP STARTS JULY 16
- Costa Vida Fresh Mexican Grill
- New Laws Take Effect in Idaho
- Ann H (Martinez) Solosabal
- CONFRONTING THREATS FROM CHINA
- Micaela E'Venette Merrill to Tallmadge Kingsley Richmond
- Youth Football
- Jay Douglas Greene
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.