The Burley Rotary Club donated back packs and school supplies to Cassia County Schools this August. This is third year of this school supply project. The club raised funds from local donors D. L. Evans Bank and First Federal Savings Bank of Twin Falls as well as club member contributions and a grant from Rotary District 5400.
- Mark Stanley Cummins
- Financial Support for K-12 Education Grows 10.5% During Pandemic
- 100 Deadliest Days End in with Decrease in Fatalities
- Idaho ranks first among states for financial stability
- Notice: Cassia DMV Closed for Training
- Commerce improved as restrictions reduced on US-95, Idaho’s main north-south highway