Sister Hallie Cook, the daughter of Matt and Trista Cook of Burley, has returned from serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the Georgia Atlanta North Mission. She will be speaking on Sunday, December 13, 2020 at 9:00 a.m. in the Burley 11th ward (2420 Parke Avenue in Burley). Upon her return, Hallie will continue her education in Provo, Utah.
- F&G to offer tags starting Dec. 7
- First Presbyterian Church Upcoming Events
- Idaho Power’s New Sturgeon Hatchery Wins National Award
- Capitol Christmas Tree to arrive at Capitol Monday, Nov. 22
- The Idaho Foodbank Teams Up with Micron to Bring Holiday Hope to Idahoans
- Sawtooth National Forest Christmas Tree Permits go on Sale