Shaelee Palmer, the daughter of Billy and Amber Palmer, has been called to serve in the Belo Horizonte, Brazil mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. She will speak September 22nd in the Burley 9th Ward, 2050 Normal Ave., at 11:30 a.m. She reports to the São Paulo CTM on October 2nd. She is excited to learn Portuguese and to love and serve the people of Brazil.
- F&G to offer tags starting Dec. 7
- First Presbyterian Church Upcoming Events
- Idaho Power’s New Sturgeon Hatchery Wins National Award
- Capitol Christmas Tree to arrive at Capitol Monday, Nov. 22
- The Idaho Foodbank Teams Up with Micron to Bring Holiday Hope to Idahoans
- Sawtooth National Forest Christmas Tree Permits go on Sale